I wonder if all of you knows about deleting an EFI partition.
First of all Make sure your drive is properly connected.
2. Open command prompt (shortcut window + R) then type cmd.
3. type diskpart
4. type list disk (this will appear all the available disk you have right now.
5. Now select the disk you want to clean EFI (just make sure is the right disk you selected)
6. Now that the disk is properly selected, type clean to reset the partition and remove the EFI.
7. After that, your drive is not visible until you create new partition and formatted.
8. To do that, you must go to disk management and do the necessary steps.
9. You’re all set!
Have you ever encounter the following error problem running your apps in phonegap:
Unable to find a javac compiler;
com.sun.tools.javac.Main is not on the classpath.
Perhaps JAVA_HOME does not point to the JDK
You need to know the path of your Java JDK ex. C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_51 Once you have the JDK installation path:
- Right-click the My Computer.
- select Properties.
- Click the Advanced tab
- Go to Environment Variables button. Under System Variables, click New.
- Enter the variable name as JAVA_HOME.
- Enter the variable value as the installation path for the Java Development Kit.
- Click OK.
- Click Apply Changes.
If still not working, you might need to restart your computer.