I wonder if all of you knows about deleting an EFI partition.
First of all Make sure your drive is properly connected.
2. Open command prompt (shortcut window + R) then type cmd.
3. type diskpart
4. type list disk (this will appear all the available disk you have right now.
5. Now select the disk you want to clean EFI (just make sure is the right disk you selected)
6. Now that the disk is properly selected, type clean to reset the partition and remove the EFI.
7. After that, your drive is not visible until you create new partition and formatted.
8. To do that, you must go to disk management and do the necessary steps.
9. You’re all set!